A traditional company on course for the future!
Our customers benefit from our wide range of technological solutions. Smoothly running processes and the quality of our results allow us to meet the demands we place on ourselves and our work every day.
Always in focus: achieving the best possible result – quick, efficient and precise.
As a flexible partner with a large team of experts including engineers, machinists and other specialists, we can draw on comprehensive knowledge and expertise to complete complicated tasks.
Workpieces up to 10 m long are no problem for Rudolf Stieglitz Maschinenbau. Processing individual components weighing up to 10,000 kg is routine for our machines and operatives. If the customer requires, we can also handle the surface treatment of the complete component.
As a craft machining works with a vision for the future, we seek the perfect balance of modern technology and innovation with tradition and craftsmanship.
With the help of modern software, we can offer our customers computer-aided manufacturing. You can supply us with 2D drawings or 3D models.We have the skills and expertise for everything from conventional machining tasks to modern 5-axis 3D machining using the hyperMILL® CAM system. By increasing our investment in production machinery and equipment, we can now cost-efficiently manufacture complex 5-axis milled parts to particularly tight tolerances.
TimelineCraft Tradition since 1950
Georg Stieglitz founded Stieglitz as an artisan metalworking company on 15.02.1949 in Zusamzell.
In August 1950, the company relocated to Augsburg.
2nd FAMILY GENERATION
Georg Stieglitz passed away on 07.10.1954 and his son, Rudolf Stieglitz, took control while he was still learning his trade. In summer 1960, he completed his master craftsman’s examination and officially took charge of the small artisan metalworking and metal construction workshop. Rudolf Stieglitz’s main interest was mechanical engineering and machining. Consequently, he established a mechanical engineering workshop at Neuer Gang 6 in Augsburg.
To allow expansion of the business, the company moved to new premises at Böheimstraße 6, also in Augsburg, in Autumn 1977.
CHANGE OF LEGAL FORM TO GMBH
The firm changed its legal form to become a limited liability company (GmbH) on 16 September 1992.
3rd FAMILY GENERATION
In January 2021, after 17 years in charge, Wolfgang Stieglitz decided to sell the company to RSH & Kollegen GmbH from Regensburg. The business has since been led by Christian Hanseder.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOUContact